Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Life in Motion

Photographer's own vintage gown and jewels.

"Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness."

"Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. 
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees 
and the stars; you have a right to be here."

"And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt 
the universe is unfolding as it should."






I really loved the whimsical backdrop of these photos which were taken at The Boca Del Cielo Bed and Breakfast. The term boca del cielo means "the mouth of heaven." I really thought these images captured that notion. If you haven't had a chance to visit this charming Inn located right across the street from the picturesque beach boardwalk I suggest you make the time to visit what I can only describe as heaven's gate. 

Yours,
Nico

PS: All photographs were taken by Maggie of MacClaveyPhotography.com. I featured another series of here pictures, here. I encourage you to view her webpage, Maggie's work is breath taking!






11 comments:

  1. Very fun photos and great make up. I nominated you for an award. Check out my blog!

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the vintage/fantasy vibe.... that first picture should be in a magazine - damn girl!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is beautiful! So vintage and romantic. =)

    pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really delightful...kinda reminds me of Breakfast at Tiffany's...just because it's this very glamourous gown, but taken down a notch by the styling/surroundings. Love it!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are absolutely stunning!! I hope your feeling better...I bet you are dying to eat solid foods!! And if I'm ever in Santa Cruz I will take you up on that offer! Thinking of you..xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG NICO! This is amazing! You look gorgeous and the shots are taken at an artistic level..I can't even explain nor describe! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gosh, Nico, these photos are so beautiful and whimsical! Almost like a fairy tale :)

    xx Ivana

    Have you already entered my "Perfect nail polish" event on Facebook? Check it out here

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the movement of the dress!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photography and words of wisdom!

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pictures and the dress but I still say you look like you're getting married because of the white dress haha
    It's all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures are beautiful!!! Such a lovely dress!!

    www.styledbywhit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!