Monday, February 17, 2014

Bouquets On Mondays: Lavender & Amethyst


      As a little girl I loved for everything to be purple. Purple stir up leggings, lavender velvet t shirts (tragic but accurate), and I even had a purple teddy bear! I suppose you could say that I never lost my interest in purple but I try to take on a more adult approach. For this simple floral arrangement I plucked some fresh lavender from my Dad's garden and placed the stems in this vintage George Washington vase. The herbal smell of fresh lavender is only enhanced by a scented candle of the same fragrance placed in a chunk of raw amethyst. I guess instead of a purple teddy bear I have an assortment of purple amethyst stones to enjoy these days!







Yours,
Nico

PS: You can stay connected with SatinAndSalt.com via Bloglovin, Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Chictopia

7 comments:

  1. Looks like we're both purple lovers! I had all those things as well! Except my velvet top was dark purple ;) I want all that amethyst, so gorgeous
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I see your rocks I wish I hadn't given mine away! Purple amethyst is my favorite, Lovely little vignette:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked purple a lot as well but now not that much anymore (even though I have purple shoes and a purple bag right now xD). Anyway I really like this arrangement and how the flowers match the stone :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. I've been loving all your collections on instagram and these images are just amazing too. :)

    x Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Latest All Hot Current Affairs, Bollywood News updates, funny and lol pictures
    HotCurrentAffairs

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!